Welcome to Sa Casa Rotja, our charming rural finca dating back to the late 19th Century
- Turn back the clock and enjoy a peaceful rural retreat in our rustic boutique style Finca, offering 7 unique and characteristic apartments catering for 2 - 6 people, an oasis style swimming pool & shady patio to sip a chilled glass of local wine in the balmy evenings
- All apartments offer a kitchen and dining area where you can prepare a lovely mediterranean meal with fresh produce from any number of nearby village farmer's markets and shops
- From this very central location, discover the cristal blue waters of Majorca's numerous Calas, many of which are less than 30 mins drive away
- Prefer to get away from the beach life and the heat? Get some altitude and take in the fresher air and spectacular scenery of the Tramontana mountain range, a UNESCO® World Heritage Site since 2011, located just minutes away
- Get to know the fantastic local wines with a fascinating wine tour. Majorca's largest wine producing region, Binissalem, is right on your doorstep!